Tried To Do It.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by whaseup, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whaseup

whaseup New Member

i tried to kill myself just 15 minutes ago, by <mod edit-gentlelady-methods> Unfortunatly, my hands broke free, and i ripped the bag open. I should technically be dead right now. I just wish i could end it, but it's so hard. Liked by everyone, loved by no-one. I really wish there was just some way i could kill myself rite now, like a switch i could flick, and i'd be dead. i'd flick it in a SECOND.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2008
  2. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Just tell me if you find that switch. But, I can see this is your first post. So talk a little before you try again. Tell us why do you want to end your life? Whats the reason? And who knows, maybe talking will help you to go through.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2008
  3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i'm sorry you tried, and i hope you read this before you attempt again.

you are not always going to feel in as much pain as you are right now, i promise. this is it. the bottom. with support and care you can come back from this...

what's been happening that brought you to this point?

4. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

I hope so much you will think long and hard before you try again.
    You are very new here, maybe you could give us an oppertunity to help you?
    please PM me anytime you want to talk xx
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi whaseup. Sorry that you're going through such a difficult time right now. When you say that you're liked by everyone, but loved by no-one, I'm guessing that you mean that you have many friends, but no girlfriend/boyfriend? Don't let this get you down. It takes time to build a meaningful relationship. Have fun with your friends and who knows, maybe one of them will want more than a friendship?
  6. whaseup

whaseup New Member

It means a lot to me that you replied, to help me. When you ask me to speak about my problem, i guess i have one story. Please don't be bored by it.

I do, as one of you said (i can't remember your name, and i can't view your post b y the window i'm typing in now) have many friends and no girl/boyfriend (girlfriend in this case, i'm a guy by the way). This wouldn't be such a big deal, but SOOOO many of my friends are in relationships with soooo many of my other friends. It's rare to be somewhere among other single people.

It's not just that i nevver have had a girlfriend (i'm now in grade 12), it's that all (litarally, ALL) of my friends have. It's so hard to live life without someone telling you that there's a reason to wake up in the morning, that your beautiful, that your life is worth living.

I know that many of you will say life is a gift, that it's worth living no matter WHO you are. I am now considiered manic-depressive (both by my psychoanalist and myself) and i realize i have a problem. I just don't see why there's any reason to live, as long as i am in what i call "the sadness" part of my illness. If someone could think of one, please tell me, i KNOW i need help......
  7. Fishman

Fishman Guest

better to at least be liked then hated...some people don't really get into relationships until later in life.
  8. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

Im sorry that you attempted. Try and talk to a few members here and get support. Please dont go, Nobody wants to see ya go. Dont worry about relationships. People make such fixations on this but it just seems like we always want what we cant have. People who are not single wanna be single but those who are single dont wanna be. Just live your life, at some point youll make an attachment with someone you want to be with.
  9. whaseup

whaseup New Member

I just feel as though, there are no extremes in my life. I'm liked by everyone, but hated or loved by no-one. Is there any solid emotion if there are no extremes? It's like a car in neutral, it's not going anywhere, and it pollutes the enviornment. Not that i would like to be hated by everyone, but sometimes you feel like you could say anything and people's opinions of you wouldn't change, and if that is so, then isn't it like your just a walking ghost?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.