Tried to get away from the emotions and voices

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pebble, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I said on here that I needed to take a break from here as couldn't face dealing with my own emotions and was worried I wouldn't help someone. I thought by trying to distance myself from thinking about how I truely felt that I would feel better and be able to help other people more but I'm even more scared. I can never seem to get away from the constant feelings of worry and guilt. All I can think of is stuff that has happend and of ways that would hopefully succeed in ending everything. I have a drs app on tuesday maybe I could ask for some stronger meds then to have a load of. I know deep down what I should be doing to help but I just can't do it. All I can think of when I close my eyes is what that disgusting man started to try to do in the taxi and what I want to do to myself - I wish there was a local cliff, I would drink whatever I needed to make sure I did it. I have tried to run away from these thoughts and feelings but you can never get away - they are always there waiting for you and just end up hitting you even harder :cry: when will this all end???
  2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

I know you've probably heard it before, but it's becqause it's true... Things Will Get Better... I know it's hard to believe. I've been there before.

Just so you know, you don't NEED to help to be here... We understand if you can't help someone right now. What's most important is that YOU get the help and support you need.

I somewhat know what you're going through. The pain will go away, but it's very unlikely that you can do it alone. Do you have anyone at home or near you that acts like a support system that's there for you? That would help a lot.

Hang In There:hug:
    Life Gets Better!!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No we can not run from our feeling our emotions i tried that well it didn't work
    we need to face them and deal with them once and for all with the help of a professional
    we cannot deal with all these emotions on our own it is too overwhelming
    Get help okay so you can finally start healing and move past the pain I am not there yet still struggling but i am not running now because i know there is no where to run or hide so just face the demons and put them in their place ones and for all. Don't let the bastard win you win you take control away from them okay stay strong get help. i am sorry for alll the pain you have but know with help there can be an end to it all.
  4. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Hey guys thanks for the reply, I'm sorry I haven't said thanks sooner. I didn't come online for sometime, just had to try to shut all my bad stuff out. It didn't really work like you guys said, it all just hit me harder. But thanks for replying and helping x I don't want to rely or use the professional help around me anymore they only let you down when you really need them and then just try to trip you up at other times. I'm really glad I found this site and am able to come on, there are a lot of amazing people and its really nice to talk with people who understand and dont get ignore you cause things could be difficult x thank you xx
  5. isocial

isocial Active Member

its very hard to get way from emotions, we need somebody's help to keep away for that.i too had the same problem two moths before,that time my friends really helped to get can share your emotions with your loved one.i hope you will be fine...
  6. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

thank yo for the help and adviec, its just I feel now that I have probably asked enough for help and advice and should be able to get through things on my own. I was assessed for my uni course recently and it was all a complete disaster cause of the things I was told to do. I couldn't stand up formyself and now it looks like I just didn't have a clue. I just want to give up uni once and for all, I am just not good enough x
  7. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

There is hope and there is a way. Medicine never helped me, it only made things worse. You matter, don't forget that. I care and I hope we can be friends. I care, maybe together we can see your life in a different light. Blessings..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.