tried to hang myself tonight.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anotherFailure, Dec 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well... a very pathetic attempt, but hanging urself is harder than it seems...

at least for me. I was trying to hang myself in the closet tonight but I just couldn't do it. I don't mean that like I don't want to die.. I mean it just seamed a little to difficult to strangle myself like that. god i need an easy way out. I guess i need a gun. so easy.. just point at head and pull.. right?

i'm tired... so fukin tired.

2. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

im really tired too. did something happen to make you ready to do this? talk to me.

3. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

This is a pro-life site. We are not going to tell you how to harm yourself. if you would like to talk, I am here. You can PM me also if you would like.

4. altek001

altek001 Well-Known Member

..well...it would seem that easy...but getting...the job done in one shot with a handgun is sort of difficult (so my medic friends have told me...and is also why i haven't done it myself. i don't want to try and have to live with my mistake in a wheelchair or with a beeping machine next to me.)

....i wish you wouldn't try again at all...and you probably realize you won't be getting any 'woo! yeah! do it!'s here (as we're prolife!)

it's always darkest before dawn..

..but ultimately...it is your choice..i just hope you would choose life instead.
    - Henry

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2006

5. well i'm always ready to kill myself :cool: .

I was actually looking through some old pics of me (when I was like 5)... and fuck... I can't believe i was smiling. these pics i was looking at were of course before my dad started on the whole (beat the shit out of me with a belt constantly campaign)... that bitch fucked me up so bad. I HATE that man...

I guess I was just looking back on how I felt to be happy, and how I will never feel that way again.

6. noplacetogo

im so sorry. it is so sad that as children we're so happy and carefree but we cant really remember it because we were so young. i know you must hate your dad like hell, i would too, and i am so angry that he's caused you this pain. are you living with him right now or was that in the past?

7. that was all past events. I stood up to him when I was like 15 and stopped that bullshit. but the damage has already been done. I'm 21 now and still as fuked up as I have always been.

i'll never be alright so what's the point.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2006
  8. noplacetogo

tonight you might not be alright, but tommorrow, maybe. i dont know, but i know you came here. have you ever talked to your dad about how much he hurt you?

9. i don't really care if he knows or not. he's been dead to me as a dad, as a person, since he started beating me. whenever i see him I pretend like he's my dad and shit is cool... but i despise him. He actualy had been diagnosed with cancer recently.. i hoped he would die, but to bad cause he beat it.

that's just my little rant i guess.:cool: bottom line is that it really doesn't matter what he knows.

.. and it won't be better tomorrow... it never is. I 've been suicidal for a very long time. since the abuse started.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2006
  10. noplacetogo

that's really horrible that you have to pretend to be happy around him when inside your just falling apart. my dad was mentally abusive to me as a teenager. he used to call me stupid, and id never amount to anything and all that. i tried to tell him once how much he hurt me, but he just didnt want to understand. it made me so f**king mad but for some reason i felt better. even if he'll never understand, i felt like at least i got it off my chest and that even if he didnt want to listen, he knew. im not trying to tell you to do it if you dont want to, but wouldnt you want the one person who's made you so fucking pissed and sad to know he is the cause before you destroy yourself. to see his face and see what he does?

11. maybe i'll leave that in a suicide note.

12. noplacetogo

im sorry you want to do that. i know how hard it is to face someone who hurt you so bad. it's easier to just not have to face it at all.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.