Tried to hang myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
About four hours ago

Okay.. I had everything setup, i didn't have the ideal conditions/tools..

Was looking forward to the post-death experience

<mod edit: Malcontent - detailed> Rope snapped just after impact and ended up smacking the concrete face down with a pretty sore neck and a weazy voice.

I really am glad - it has showed me those impulse feelings you get are just chemical changes inside your brain and you will end up feeling better the next day.

I SWEAR FROM NOW ON I WILL MOVE ON - NO MORE OF THESE THOUGTS

This really has given faith, that living is the right thing to do!

Last edited by a moderator:

mike25

I think the realisation that suicidal impulses are just chemical changes in the brain is a tremendous step in the right direction. Now, bin any rope or other materials you've gathered because you know suicidal thoughts are just temporary delusions of the mind.

I think sleep is a great mental healer. You can't beat it. "Sleep first, think later".

Pop on the forum anytime. There's always someone around.

I am glad that you were not successful timmy and were able to learn from this experience. The realization that you really do want to live is a huge one. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. I am glad you came to the forum. Take care. :hug:

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
I too am glad :smile: you are converted and do understand of the consequences and effects. It is indeed helpful that it can occur while you are young and can make a life for yourself. Without self-injury/suicidal hopes. I hope that I can start to adopt that belief. I really, really wish for that. Good luck to you!!

PoetMan

I've tried hanging myself more than anything else, and it just doesn't work.

:hug: Don't give up hope. You don't have to die. Get help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00