Tried to kill myself yesterday

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by kevin118, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevin118

kevin118 Member

I don't even know why I was doing it. My boyfriend wasn't home and I just kept thinking about wanting to die. So I cut my wrist with a razor blade several times. Then I let it bleed into the bathroom sink for almost an hour. Sometimes cutting the wounds open to make them bleed more. I stopped once I felt too dizzy to stand and my arm was kinda numb. Maybe I should have cut both wrists... Maybe I just wasn't ready to go yet... I don't know, I feel very weird now. I can't tell if I'm hopeful because I alive and maybe I don't want to die. Or if I just feel stupid for not being able to go all the way with it. I just feel strange and indescribable.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Thank you for sharing that with me. When you feel so scared and alone please keep coming here and give the members a chance to try and help ease your pain. You can never be alone while you are here and there are a lot of kind caring people here who want to help you though your low spots. Hang in there and please keep yourself safe.
  3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: i'm here if you wanna tlk hun
  4. Hey hey. I know how you want to kill yourself, but you need to think about what you have, and the people it may affect. I mean, you probably been to the site and it says the people who loved you most, they die one thousand times. I'm only in highschool, and two kids have killed themselves in two days here. One was a senior, his name was Jordan, the other...he killed himself last night, he was 13, and was in seventh grade. I'm not able to stop these deaths, for I don't know these people. I'm trying to stop my friend Kelsey, because she's 12, and in seventh grade, I got her to stop cutting, and she the same for me. I do want to die, but I don't. I understand more than I should, and I've been through a lot. I want to help, even if you're older then I...
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hi Wishing, I just had to let you know your post brought me to tears. You sound so much like my son. It gives me such a good feeling knowing that there are young people like you and him out there that are concerned about others and not just your own things. And your own things are huge but yet you find the strength to help yourself and others too. That you go out and do things about the stuff that is important to you. Your friend is so lucky to have and you your friend. Keep being strong and keep showing me and others promises of a better future with young people like you to take over where we leave off. Thank you !!!!! Kevin and others like me are looking for your help and strength, thanks for offering it. You are a very special young individual.
  6. hirondelle

hirondelle Member

Suicide and self harm is what happens when pain experienced overwhelms our coping mechanisms. You need to get help, you need to go to your doctor and tell them how you are really feeling. Don't ignore it or put yourself down because that is how you behaved, it is a message for you, it has information for you, I don't know what it is because it is different for everyone. Everyone has to find their own way. Reach out, you just don't know who will connect with you. I'm here too.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2007
  7. booeyburgers

booeyburgers Active Member

Did someone find you??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.