tried twice in a week

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by frantic, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

just got home from hospital. i was there for ten days. tried to kill myself in the er, but they found me. very serious suicide attempt while in the hospital, survived by a split second.

dont know where i'm going with this. i think i'm just tired and not too sure i want to be here.

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

I'm very sorry to hear about this... I'm glad you made it out alive! I hope that you find some comfort soon. And that a purpose presents itself to you...

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Frantic, very saddened to hear this..I do hope you will recover and are getting all the appropriate mental health treatment that is needed. :hug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is ok hun we understand the tired feeling but i do hope that while in hospital they set up supports for you hun so you do not do that again Here anytime hun if you need someone to talk to ok h ugs

5. risky

risky New Member

People say its not the suicide that these victims are trying to attempt but the escape, and suicide is the only way a depressed person can see to escape from problems. Others turn to other negative behaviours and some will work in a positive light.

You just need to remember that you do not wish to achieve death, but you wish to escape from your problems.

6. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

omg thats horrible to hear im glad they saved you in time and your getting the support you need now.

7. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

People say? What do you say? What is your experience ?

8. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Please get assistance hun if you next feel like that x

9. gaugreg1x

gaugreg1x New Member

Oh, this is so true, especially in my case, anyway. Greg

People say its not the suicide that these victims are trying to attempt but the escape, and suicide is the only way a depressed person can see to escape from problems. Others turn to other negative behaviours . You just need to remember that you do not wish to achieve death, but you wish to escape from your problems

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.