**TRIG**murders make you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
well, I don't know what the hell is going on in my head, I just have to get this out!!!
I told my social worker that I wish I would develop cancer. She says there are so many technological ways to heal and beat it now. I said no you don't get it, I want cancer to die.

When Anna Nicole Smith OD'd or died, I wanted to. BADLY.

Now, killing spree, Va Tech, I find myself very saddened but later wishing it was me. It makes me more depressed, more anxious to attempt. hell.
I can never get a gun. :help: :sad:

Erebos

School shootings used to evoke empathy in me, reminiscing about Columbine etc. Yesterday, upon reading the story, I found myself just not caring at all. It's the beauty of being desensitized. I simply wished I was there.

I've contemplated the disease route as well. I'd think, wouldn't it be nice if they found a brain tumor? Then I'd have a reason to give up completely.

twilight

Whenever I hear about something like that I think I should have been there instead of them. At least one of them had to have been a happy, healthy normal college student that wanted to live. Why do they die while someone that wants to die like me keeps on living? Just like you, I wouldn't care if I got cancer or something life threatening like that. I honestly don't know if I would care enough to stop it.

Erebos

Yet another one of my warped ideas. We should set up a program, where these murderers kill suicidal people. I'm not sure how the logistics of that would work, but the goal is to satisfy the needs of two groups of people.

Flight

That sounds like the military to me.

No seriously, like the samurai of old. Winning or losing doesn't matter - as long as you die well.

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
In a warped reality yea I could see it. Although, you know outrage will occur for that notion being uncivilized and barbaric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00