Trigger giving up

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by troubledprincess, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

I give up I just want to kill myself I hope this time don't make me sick I'm sorry I Have had it

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
  2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Sarah can you tell us what you are feeling? What is driving you to this?

3. troubledprincess

as u might know what happened last year wel my tutor told me to get over it how can i do what when im having flash backs and night mares i have to see him at college now he can go where he wants round college it relly upsets me i just cant take it any more

4. windlepoons

I am sorry your tutor is so clueless.
    If the situation is so bad, are there other things you can try first? Going up to him and face him, with others around, and talk to him?

5. troubledprincess

i cant go near him every time i even see him i end up crying i cant do this anymore i just wanna end it

6. windlepoons

Do you have someone who can be with you?
    If you are at this point then perhaps you should change something else in your life, if going there is driving you to this, maybe time to leave.

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It's best not to be around a situation that will trigger you into doing something bad. I am so sorry to hear you are feeling this way, but I believe that you can change things in your life and start to feel better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.