Trigger!!!! Last days

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't seem to find a point to it all anymore. Nothing gives me enjoyment and happiness is eluding me. I seem to fuck every good thing I have up and I don't have the patience to take the time to make it better. I used to think of excuses for not attempting and come up with many. Now the reasons don't seem to outweigh the trouble daily life brings me. I've recently gotten sober and thought that might help but I feel no different. Part of me feels worse. I'm alone. I just need a reason that I cannot find. What's the point of this existence. I need to know.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
What's happened, what things do you think you always mess up?
It does take time to make things better, but it really is worth it. I realize that's hard to see right now though, because you're feeling so bad.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
You have taken first step to recovery you are sober that is good hun now is time then to reach out to your doctor okay and see if you can get some treatment plan in place to help you to continue to move forward hugs

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
The point is, to find a purpose in this life, whatever that may be...I don't know what yours is, but I can assure you it is not to be terminated prematurely...if you act on this impulse now, you'll never get to see what could lie ahead...how much potential there is to fulfill within you...just think of all those dreams you once had...what's stopping you from pursuing them once again? Can you seek professional help, in the form of medical or therapeutic treatment. I know you say it takes too long; but you'd be amazed at how soon you can begin to feel better with someone with a bunch of letters behind their name by your side (I know I was!). And besides, if you do exit now, there's no waiting to see if things could and would get better--they most certainly should. There's no restarts. So, I wish for you, a change of heart, down this destructive path, to give yourself the chance you deserve, to recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00