trigger, not enough.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by jane doe, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

what happens when the way u hurt yourself is not enough anymore?

i feel the need of doing it deeper everytime, but as much as i want to i dont find time enough for it, not alone at least.all the time i get alone is enough for lets say a scratch with the surgical blade, and its not enoug.
    in my deepest and more twisted fantazies im bleeding a lot more than i have ever seen myself bleeding. The waiting is killing me :alfalfa:

2. Oh my gosh

I know this might not help you at all but im struggling from the same problem. And trust me i know how much this sucks, at least i know im not the only one suffering from this problem. I get the same or i get the urge just to keep doing it :(

3. jane doe

its odd but feels nice to know theres somebody else going through the same u are isnt it?

4. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

Yes, I remember when there was a few scratches done by a piece of stationary, then those turned into something much more brutal. It's an addiction, almost like you need a bigger hit to get the same effects. I understand what you mean, and was having the same problem, I don't know what to suggest to make it better, but I am trying so hard to stop hurting myself completely, and I have noticed the longer I go without doing it, the less damage I do to myself when I do break and do it. :mellow:

5. Oh yes it does

6. jane doe

hey ed ! congratz on that!!!! im glad u are quitting.!!!!!

aww Ivedone, im here for u sweety<3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.