trigger ; re feelings of suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lea05, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lea05

lea05 New Member

hi all, well not sure if allowed to speak bout it kinda thing but its all i can think about. no matter how hard i try to focus my mind else where i come right back to wanting to die and wanting freedom.
    i really dont know how to cope anymore, i have tried to speak to my support workers but they dont listen and tell me to sort me head out and then get on a collage course a mean as if that is the answer to ever thing if was a think everyone would be in collage.
    a feel tired all the time have no energy to do anything. my anger is getting worse even a silly little things. if am not flying of the handle and either crying or self harming. really dont know what to do. not long out of a mental health p.i.c.unit and off section 2. thing was while i was there i was calm and safe now i aint there, well lets say i know that i aint safe no more and nothing i am saying to ma sw is getting through. sorry sorry if this aint allowed and feel free to delete it sorry sorry :apologetic::sad:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is ok hun you can talk here You are not feeling so stable outside the saftey of they hospital that is what i am hearing. You are not alone in those feelings h un Lots of people find when they are in hospital with all the support around them they feel safe. I am sorry your support workers are not hearing your desperation hun. I hope you keep telling them keep talking ok it helps If you have to you call crisis line ok let them know how you are feeling. Coming here helps i have found the most sometimes because people here do understand hun
    Keep talking to us we hear you hun and we will work with you to help you feel more calm more safe. Here is a safe place hun hugs

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am also sorry you are feeling this way. Do you feel you were prepared to be discharged? Maybe talking to a pdoc or such so that you can discuss a treatment plan would be helpful. Also, did you talk to your support worker and tell him/her that the relationship is not working for you? Maybe being honest with him/her would be a good first start

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.