*Trigger* Self-hostage

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by PandorasToybox, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

I'm at an apartment complex but I recognize it now as the redroof hotel from Florida. It's a warm night but there's a silent storm. I feel terrified, panicked & anxious, I'm running around the complex, peeking around the corners but I dont know why. Suddenly I'm standing in the parking lot or an island in the middle of the road. There are police all around me, but I cant hear them. They have their guns pointed at me. I feel terrified of being arrested, but I dont know what for. Suddenly I realize I'm holding a gun to my head. I keep trying to pull it away but I cant. I keep crying and begging them not to shoot.

2. DeadGirl92

DeadGirl92 Member

Sounds scary...

3. DeadGirl92

DeadGirl92 Member

Sounds scary...

4. PandorasToybox

I was pretty impressed when I woke up to as bad as that may sound. Usually I'd be freaked out, but hey, that dream was pretty deep. I was like "Whoa, did that really just happen"

5. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

random probably, but did you watch fringe? ^^ "same" (really similar) situation was there.

6. PandorasToybox

I seen the commercial for that episode last night! See in my mind I think it's because I'm afraid I'm going to lose control again...I get the feeling like something takes over & I think that's what it was...like something inside of me was trying to kill me... that I didnt want to kill myself which is why I didnt even know why I was standing there with police & had a gun to my head...like seriously if you had a gun to your head, you'd think you'd know . Police wise.. everytime I was taken it police were involved... I think I dont know though...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.