• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

*Trigger* Self-hostage

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandorasToybox

I'm at an apartment complex but I recognize it now as the redroof hotel from Florida. It's a warm night but there's a silent storm. I feel terrified, panicked & anxious, I'm running around the complex, peeking around the corners but I dont know why. Suddenly I'm standing in the parking lot or an island in the middle of the road. There are police all around me, but I cant hear them. They have their guns pointed at me. I feel terrified of being arrested, but I dont know what for. Suddenly I realize I'm holding a gun to my head. I keep trying to pull it away but I cant. I keep crying and begging them not to shoot.

PandorasToybox

I was pretty impressed when I woke up to as bad as that may sound. Usually I'd be freaked out, but hey, that dream was pretty deep. I was like "Whoa, did that really just happen"

PandorasToybox

I seen the commercial for that episode last night! See in my mind I think it's because I'm afraid I'm going to lose control again...I get the feeling like something takes over & I think that's what it was...like something inside of me was trying to kill me... that I didnt want to kill myself which is why I didnt even know why I was standing there with police & had a gun to my head...like seriously if you had a gun to your head, you'd think you'd know . Police wise.. everytime I was taken it police were involved... I think I dont know though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00