Trigger Warning: Could they be signs?

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by MRGSO, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRGSO

MRGSO Active Member

Usually whenever I have a dream that's not totally unrealistic it comes true in some form....when i was little I had frequent dreams that my dad was hurting us in some kind of way. at that time I thought it was rediculous....but lately he has had a bad temper. I've always told myself...nomatter what happens...at least I have a family...now it's falling apart. The past couple of weaks I've been saying at least my parents aren't abusive.......this morning my dad pulled over on the side of the rhode and punched my little brother repetitivly and then knocked him down by punching him in the stomach. He's 43...michael's 10.....he didn't stand a chance. Could the dreams have meant something? Even way back then? Should I report him before it gets worse?

--------------------

Dreams Part 2

I also keep having dreams where I'm in some place...and then all of a sudden all my family and friends are gone and I'm left completely alone with noone but the cruel people of the world....usually in the dreams I'm someplace cold without a jacket.....
    Do you think those mean anything?

2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

i can't answer you on the dreams. well, i can try but i dun know how much help it'd be. i've had dreams come true before, but they've always been really trivial things, so it's more of a novelty than it is anything overly freaky.

but yes, you should report your dad. even if your brother was misbehaving or something, he wouldn't have deserved that. no way. you don't want it to spiral out of control, trust me.

TDM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.