*TRIGGER WARNING* suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ATLAFlame, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATLAFlame

ATLAFlame Banned Member

I'm in a very dark place right now and have both today and yesterday I've attempted <mod edit - methods> :(

Why has my life come down to this?
    I hate both my life and my physical body, and i hate my body so much that i want to mutilate a specific part of my body because it makes me so miserable. I didn't ask to be forced into a physically male body after all.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014
  2. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

Hello Flame :)
    I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so bad right now :/ But please, keep your head up. Remember that you can do anything, okay? I don't know what your life is like, but I'm sure there's something worth living for. I mean, if there wasn't some part of you wanting to survive, would you be here at all? So please, keep focussing on that will to survive, even if it's just a little one, it is like a candle in a dark room; you can't see every detail, but you won't run into a wall with your candle in your hand.

3. ATLAFlame

ATLAFlame Banned Member

The reason i stay alive is I'm not able to help others if I'm dead. I think that's probably the thing keeping me alive

4. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

That's something to hold onto :) I've survived because of that too. I hope you keep that reason in mind.

5. ATLAFlame

ATLAFlame Banned Member

I am meant to help people. That is my purpose in life :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.