Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by crookxshanks, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

i really feel like ive failed everyone. ive probably even failed by putting this in the wrong part. i dont know. all i do know is that ive spent all night trying my hardest to stay so far away from thinking about cutting. all the things that normally kill off the urges didnt work. its ironic but forums never trigger me because id rather help people and support them

and so now im waiting for the bleeding to stop. but it felt like such a release to get out everything that i needed to. i posted a new thread on the depression part last night and this seems to be the repercussions. if i hadnt seen my boyfriend earlier on i think this would be in a different part

i just needed that release so badly that it was killing me inside because i feel so numb. just wanted that little tiny bit of control over everything that i cant and it frustrates me to the point where i find that i cant stop cutting. i just feel so fragile at the moment that the cutting was the only thing that made me feel that little bit stronger. and now im back to feeling so fragile :(

im so sorry
  2. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

i'm sorry you feel like this :hug: it's never good to feel like you're not in control of some things.
    i hope you're calming down a bit from before, and although i'm glad you got that release, i wish you'd found it some other way. if you ever feel like this again, maybe write all your feelings down. that's always a good way to get things out and it can kill time and even calm you down before you consider cutting.
    if you ever need to talk to someone, please don't hesitate to PM me :smile: x
  3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time. :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.