Triggered.. i'm sorry

Discussion in 'Let it all out...' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Dec 25, 2006.

1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I am upset at the moment. I was so happy yesterday to see the thread Robin started for me, I felt so good about myself and I never do. I felt cared for rfor once, but the one time it happends someone has to show me that I don't matter. I am not good enough and that everything I have ever done never mattered. I give up, I can't do anything right. I have tried to be here as much as hmanly possible and let everyone know that I care and I want to support them and I won't let them go and it'll be ok and we will find our way out f the darkness. But no matter how much I do it never ever matters and I am sorry for that everyone, very very sorry. I am sorry I never made adifference. Sarah was right I don't matter why not turn my thread into a reminder that not even once did I matter.

:cry:

someone please respond :cry:

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I'm here hun. You DO matter. You DO to me, you always did. :hug:

BIG BIG HUG

:arms:

3. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

Maybe it never seemed like it, but what you've said to me has HONESTLY helped me... look I'm still here.
    I'd be dead right now if people like you hadn't replied to my posts... you have helped me more than you know. I think about what you've said to me... and to know someone actually will answer my post and not turn a blind eye makes me feel better. Thanks for helping me and I hope things get better...
    *hugs*

4. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

Anyone that says that you don't matter or help people is very wrong. You are always responding to posts and helping people. Without people like you this site would not be as helpful as it is. You are helping people and you do matter.

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun you do matter, i know you was upset and you said why earlier and im sorry i couldn't stick around but you can allways drop me an email. I care about you alot and love ya to bits hehe YOU matter to ME.

Love ya

Viks

*takes another sip of her drink* :tongue:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Carolyn, you are always there to try and offer support when people need it. Sometimes just the presence of another person is all that is needed. Do not let the feelings of someone else overshadow things when someone chooses to give something to you in return. You are a thoughtful person and show that through your kindness at this site. I am sorry that things went the way they did. Take care and know that you do matter. :hug:

7. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Oi you!
    Course you're cared for!!
    People are probably jealous of how special you are!
    Everyone here cares of you, and you're like me big sister.

Love,

Ya little sis for life, no matter how :diablo: I am lol.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx