... triggered (poss triggering)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Locket, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

SERIOUSLY want to cut my arms and legs and stomach to shreds right now!!!
    i'm in that stage where i'm just blanking out stuff, i can't think clearly, i just want to hurt myself!
    I CAN'T
    I CAN'T
    I CAN'T
    I CAN'T
    I CAN'T
    I CAN'T
    I CAN'T
  2. tendenCs_89

tendenCs_89 Well-Known Member

Locket, if your still on here, please dont do this. There are loads of distractions you can do instead. Just know that you wont feel better in teh long run from this, your stronger than this, you overcome it im sure.
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Locket, please don't harm yourself hun. What has triggered you to feel this way? Please talk to us. :hug:
  4. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

sorry ...

and thankyou for the replies
    going to hospital today to get checked out because i fainted last night after hurting myself quite badly
    i should be okay

i only hope everyone else is okay
    sorry for this
  5. d-pressed

d-pressed Well-Known Member

Don't be sorry.

Let us know how it goes.

Do you have any techniques for when it gets bad? Have you got a punchbag? It's really good. Kick it, punch it, and scream at it, and the worst harm you'll do to yourself is may a couple of bruises. Follow a rule - time yourself each day to just cry. Let it all out, preferably on a punch bag. Allow yourself a certain amount of time, say half an hour, and once that half an hour is over, stop and wash your face, and do something else. Start with twice a day for half an hour, then once a day, and so on. It's just one possible way that you can try to control your emotions and your actions as a result of those emotions.

Take care.
  6. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

thankyou d-pressed, that sounds like a really good idea
    you've been really helpful :heart:
  7. Denikin

Denikin Well-Known Member

Why would you want do that? What is causing you to be in this state of mind?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.