Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I dont know where to post this really, but I suppose here is good enough. I dont know whats going on. I'm very agitated and anxious and upset but I really dont know why or what triggered all of this. There are many negative and dark thoughts going around in my head, I dont want to go into detail. This is difficult. How do you find out or recognize what has triggered you when you have no real idea? The only thing I can come up with is the coming month is typically a difficult one for me. Is that what this is all about? Can that alone pull me this far down?
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I guess everyone is different when it comes to triggers, sometimes I can be anxious but can't pin point as to why, it sometimes has to stay at way and I'll think of it an generalized. To me that's very irritating as when you know why you're triggered you can work towards that. Perhaps it is that you know next month will be difficult and we're nearly at next month, regardless, I do hope this passes soon :hug:
  3. MdngtRain

MdngtRain Well-Known Member

I'm not always immediately aware ff my triggers. That said, I think months that are historically rough can be huge triggers in and of themselves. I know I normally tank in July, and this year has been no different... I'm sorry you are struggling so much right now. :(
  4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you both for responding. Unfortunately I lost it completely this afternoon and dissociated. I'm fuzzy now and trying to stay here. Am scared but I don't know why. Anxiety is very high but I don't know why either. I feel like a complete idiot.
  5. Amber234

Amber234 New Member

Hey can you call me, I'm in a similar situation that I wanted to talk to someone similar, but don't want to call a helpline. Or I can call you
  6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks Amber but I don't do things like that. It would send me over the edge re anxiety. Sorry
  7. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Mo
    I am SO sorry you are feeling so triggered. I think that when we are dealing with so much anyway and then we add an extra trigger to it, that can legitimatly make things very hard to deal with. You can contact me any time, in any way. Although I know its not how you do are able to handle things. And thats totally understandable. Everyone has their way of coping. :hug:
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you are here ok you are safe here i am sorry that you were triggered i know it can be very confusing but here you are safe hugs to you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.