Triggering Convo *Might Trigger, Be Careful*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just had a triggering conversation with my Uncle (Well, he had a conversation - I listened :rolleyes: )

He - and his best mate - work on the railway. His best mate killed someone on Monday. My Uncle was telling me about it.

Then he got talking about another method. And how it wouldn't actually kill you. And what it would do to you instead. He started ranting about how selfish it is. And how he is glad that this second method would be so painful because they deserve all that they get.

This is an Uncle who KNOWS that his neice (who he is talking to) has attempted suicide before. Also a man who has suffered with depression in the past.

I hate how insensitive some people are. How little they care about what what they say will do to the other person. I hate how suicide is portrayed.

The conversation has really upset me. He told me how bad the incident was. Told me how it happened. Urgh, I don't know what I'm rambling about. >.<

Beautiful Disaster

π·π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘€π‘›π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑖𝑛 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘€π‘Žπ‘£π‘’π‘ 
SF Supporter
nooo, you are not rambling!

he is an insensitive ass!

And its careless of him to tell you things like that!

maybe he is just too stupid and doesnt know any better, maybe he doesnt mean it like that, either way it is a sucky thing to do..

as if you dont have enough on your mind as it is..

Im sorry, but some people are like that :(

Well, we on the forum here are not..

talk or listen ;) to us

:hug:

Beautiful Disaster

π·π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘€π‘›π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑖𝑛 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘€π‘Žπ‘£π‘’π‘ 
SF Supporter
sometimes it even surprises me, up to the point where i start to giggle, how insensitive people can be..

some people are really stupid.. and im always like "yeah, you just not just said that, I must have heard that wrong".. and they are looking at you all innocent.. blegh

on topic. he is an ass.. dont listen to that bullshit!
besides it kinda says something about him not about you. it proofs his lack of caring in general..

bugs in the brain

*yes, im going on and on here.. ill shut it now ;) *

big :hug: for you though!

Nah, don't shut up lol, you've made me smile on the subject :laugh:

And yeah, you are right, some people can be insensitive and down right stupid at times. :mad:

Thanks again

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00