*TRIGGERING* Disgusting scum on this earth

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by FrainBart, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I am sorry for putting this, but I am getting it off of my chest.

I am sick and tired of the scum bags that live on this earth. Today I was triggered by disgusting insensitive comments, and it makes me truly wonderful wether it is worth living. A disgrace of a human being said that women deserved to be raped, because they wear skimpy / skanky clothing.

It hurt me so much, when they replied to me, you shouldn't have your t*** on display, bet you were gagging for it?
    I cannot see how anyone could say such vile poisonous comments. Purely out of maliciousness.

When I was raped I was wearing a brown low cut blouse top, with black pinstripe trousers. I had a little belt on, they used that belt when I fought back. They cut my cheek with the knife, when I bit them, they pushed my face into the tarmac when I cried,. They knelt on my back when I tried to get away. But as I wore that skimpy little blouse, I deserved all that.

I have always battled with blaming myself for what happened, but to be told I deserved it, is too much for me to cope with right now.

I apologise now if I have said to much. I will remove anything that needs to be removed. I just needed to vent.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

That is awful. Some people go through life in a blinkered fashion, never really seeing other people as real people. More like characters in a TV show that do not really matter.

You did not deserve it, which is why society as a whole treats it is an awful crime. In TV shows to show someone is really bad, they make them rapists. Because what those assholes said is not widely accepted.

Society does objectify women, but its more than that, it glorifies sex.

3. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Yes, and it portrays a disgusting image, whenever a woman is raped in some tv show, is usually a short skirt snd near enough a small bit of fabric covering them. What some men dont realise is, nothing is ever as it is on tv.

4. windlepoons

Often men mirror, I think, they are wanting sex so they mirror that onto women, 'she's asking for it. Its not really rape, she wants it.'
    It's an awful world sometimes. But you survived, and you fought the bastards that did that to you. I hope you can apply that same fighting spirit to moving on with your life.

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Don't give this cupboard space, the person was a douche bag, as was the rapist.
    Seems to me some people just love to make others feel smaller, lesser; maybe it makes them feel big :unsure: personally I think it makes them look exactly what they are "SAD EXCUSES FOR A HUMAN BEING" :mad:

6. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

It shocks me that there are men out there who actually believe this. Just makes me think whether its worth keeping strong anymore.

7. Terry

I dont think they really believe it.
    It just gives the low lifes an excuse to be scum fucking turds (scuse my french).
    Don't get despondant :hug:
    Take a course in some sort of self defense, I did that and it's amazing how much it gives you back the power you feel you lost.
    And next time some low life vomits out this kind of remark, ask him how he'd feel if someone was saying that to his mother/sister/wife/girlfriend.
    NO ONE IS ASKiNG FOR IT!
    Don't you dare give him this power, he's scum; you are not, so shrug the bastard off and walk tall!

8. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I did take a self defence class, but, I'm still too terrified to actually even go out. I haven't been out by myself since it happened. I can barely go out even to town with someone.

9. Deadtwice

Deadtwice Well-Known Member

I am a guy. I have heard those same awful comments from my peers. It enrages me. I was assaulted a few years back. It just changed my life... I still carry a knife or two to this day. I would have been able to defend myself but there was five of them. People who say things like that are just wasting oxygen by their presence on this plant.

10. Terry

Then take up a martial art.
    Not only will you be in the best shape of your life, but it works :eek:hmy:

I was walking along the road, minding my own business, when a man decided it was perfectly okay to stick his hand up my skirt :mad:
    Without even thinking I elbowed him in the solar plexus, which had the delightful effect of doubling him up; and as his head came down, my fist met his nose and broke it for him!
    And all without even turning round :biggrin:
    Bet he won't do that again in a hurry!

11. Deadtwice

Deadtwice Well-Known Member

I did wrestling and martial arts. I was over powered. I have also done a fair amount of fighting. I was just stuck

12. windlepoons

How long ago did this happen, personunknown?
    After such an awful experience it will take time. Do you have any support?

13. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

It was 5 years ago. I have no support with it, I can't talk to my bf, he laughs and doesn't believe me. I'm left to cope on my own. Which isn't a. ctually going all that well.

14. windlepoons

Your bf laughs? That is not good. Would you consider therapy?

15. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

He laughs, he makes jokes, all to see my reaction.
    I have no idea where to go to get therapy, but going doctors for help and all they were bothered if I had gotten myself tested and left it at that.

16. windlepoons

I have to ask why you remain with someone who treats you like that? Does he think he is helping in some way?
    If you are in UK, you should be able to ask for counselling, I think. Maybe mention Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

17. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Because I am terrified of being alone. I'm terrified of being vulnerable. I have been in a relationship constantly because I need to feel accepted, I know it's a stupid reason, but I also have to think about what's best for our daughter, I am incapable to look after her by myself.

The waiting list for our area is about 5 years to get counselling, as mental health funding has beencut, all of our services are getting cut down.

18. windlepoons

I understand your fear of being alone, and it is not a stupid reason. But are you accepted? This man belittles your pain.

What has made you feel incapable of solo motherhood?

19. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I don't know anymore, I like to think I am but inside I know I'm not.

Due to constant physical pain, there is a lot of things I can't do.

20. windlepoons

I am sorry about the pain.
    Does your bf treat you well in other ways? Could you ask him to start treating what happened to you with more respect?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.