*Triggering* Uganda Video on Homosexuals

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Mikeintx, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Is that for real???????
  3. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Thats just wrong especially as the laws in uganda on homosexuality are made on reccomendation from the archbishop of the church. Its the same in nigeria as well. Yet another example of westernisation gone wrong. They survived for thousands of years without our intervention and this religion that was forced upon them. Shame on the bible
  4. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

"eating the poo poo" & "this is a parental guidance moment", it really would be hilarious if it wasn't so biggoted. Many African nations are still stuck in the dark ages with regards to this issue or even religious issues such as extreme christianity.
  5. kitanai

kitanai Well-Known Member

i like how he makes it out that the cause of eatting poo is due to being gay
    freak fetishs have and will always be around sexual intrests had nothing to do with this hate speech they just used the most perverse thing they could find to rally support
    not two engaging lovers
    sadly ppl like this have nothing better to do then hunt down the ones they dont like
  6. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

he's clearly not ready yet for 2girls1cup :lol!:
  7. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

hahaha, nooo they ate da poo poo!!!
  8. kitanai

kitanai Well-Known Member

1 cup 1 guy is probably there ideal
    form of torture for gay ppl
  9. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I lol'd.
  10. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Yes dey got dee human right to eat dee poo poo. End of. Dey do what tey wun ta do and no harm iinnnnnywun. It's not in public, let dem do what te wun to do in dey own privacy.
  11. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

DEEEEEPAAAHHHHH! Oh lordie jesus that killed me I'm laughing so hard.

12. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

If it's any consolation, there is a strong amount of activism for homosexual rights. Whether it will amount to anything, especially in a country with a sporadic history of freed of expression, remains to be seen.
  13. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

buncha sheep in that crowd if you ask me

lol.. one of the recommended videos after watching this..

Lady Gaga - Telephone (Official ... Lady Gaga - Telephone (Official Clean Version) ft. Beyoncé

Music video by Lady Gaga performing Telephone (Clean Version). Watch this video wi...
    2 months ago 53,087,338 views
    Because you watched

Sounds about right :p

Annnyhow. if you want a more indepth look into this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo77w_71hA0&has_verified=1 It's 44 minutes long. Only watched a min so far so no idea if it's worth while to watch

Yeah.. so the punishment is life in prison or in some cases death... Amazing how people can be swayed by a group with a loud "strong" voice and some "facts". Love how he's speaking English too. Watch the video, it shows some nice american christians in there spreading the word of god and how he wants to fight against the forces of darknes, ie, Gayness
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2010
  14. empty101

empty101 Well-Known Member

If you want to learn something from this video it's how brainwash works. We've all been exposed to this stuff in churches, classrooms, sports, television, news etc. the only difference being that this one is incredibly obvious... to us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.