Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Casey., Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

when you think things are going okay, and you think you have a shred of understanding of how the world works, suddenly you are slapped back into realizing that you don't know shit, that nobody is okay, and the world is complete chaos just waiting to rain down upon you.
  2. almosteasy

almosteasy Well-Known Member

Yes thats very true.

Most people can deal with it because either

1. They never think deep enough in their lifetime to realize this fact.

2. They realize the fact but have a fairly/greatly satisfying personal life so it doesnt matter to them.

3. The small minority who realize it and accept it no matter what situation they are in (they are the truly lucky one).

4. Or the very unlucky few who are going through very very hard times and think deep enough to realize it. I belive we are the damned.
  3. Falcon0006

Falcon0006 Well-Known Member

Don't know why were damned though in the first place. I mean fair enough If we were told why we are put into this depression state, and there actually was relevant philosophical meaning behind it, but we don't get it. how can we learn from mistakes if we didnt even make them to begin with!

Also I heard somewhere that its because good people are given more challenges to deal with, because if they overcome them it show's that they are better people, and bad people only get small challenges as they can only learn so much.

So... what? Good people are made to hate life, so that we can recover from the fact that we hate life and like life!? I mean it makes no sense. It feels like that if there is a God he's using us as labrats to test the threads of morality.

Depression GOING BY every single little thing the world teaches us, show's that religion and everything else is NULL and void! If you have a good state of mind God will force you to have a bad state of mind so you can realise how horrible it is to suffer? Bad people make other people suffer, and still can find happiness, So god eases up on them?

What the fuck. I was born into a family that was suffering from day one. Are you saying I was a good person from the second I was born and had to be made suffer to REALISE that Im suffering? Science is my only outlet for everything. If science is proved wrong, or science is null and void. Im null and void. GROWL. Man this thread made me angry.
  4. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

... sorry?
  5. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

:hug: Asher. I truthfully know how it feels, hun. I'm around if you need a chat
  6. Falcon0006

Falcon0006 Well-Known Member

I don't mean im angry at you asher lol i like you, it's just im so close to figuring out where my depression comes from, i get angry at the fact that im not there. Sorry if I upset you or something :p
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I suppose that I would fit into this category. I know the world is pretty messed up, but you can't let that bring you down. You have to do what you can to make it a better place. Sorry that you're going through a hard time again Andrea. Did something bad happen at the hospital today? I'm here if you want to talk about it. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.