.....*triggering*

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pain&Sorrow, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pain&Sorrow

Pain&Sorrow Well-Known Member

I'm suicidal, of course. Dangerously suicidal.

I work like a boat. Happiness on one side, darkness and desair on the other. If you tip me towards the happy side, once you let go, I tip far into the darkness. I fear one day, that the boat will capsize, so to speak.

I fear that day has come. I've begun cutting, deeply cutting myself. I've never cut anymore than the surface before, cuz of the pain, but now its bad, really bad. i'm bleeding.

I have been diagnosed with six different abnormalities, catatonic schizofrenia, and paranoia are the major ones.

I fear death. I fear it is coming soon.

2. abyss

abyss Well-Known Member

stop cutting. to fill the void hold ice cubes. hit up the ER and tell them you are in crisis. get them to tend your cuts.

are you getting treatment for your disorders? therapy? medication? if not, look into it, it could really help you.

until then...stop cutting please.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Pain&Sorrow. Yeah, the first thing you should do is stop cutting and put away the knife. Cutting is too destructive to be used as a coping mechanism. There are other, less destructive coping mechanisms that you can try.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You will find just about everyone on the forum have suicidal ideations every now and then. The trick is to get help and learn to cope with them. I have been suicidal for years and I have been an isolationist for 15 years. About three years ago I started seeing a therapist. She has been trying all this time to get me to quit using negative remarks and to quit discounting the positives. She has me getting out of the house to go to certain places. When I start panicing it is time for me to go home and get my butt back in my room. I have come to the realization that those thoughts will never go away, but I can deal with them. So I guess I am trying to get across that a good therapist can teach you to cope with the thoughts. Take Care!!:chopper:!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.