Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by among the stars, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

even the burning and cutting, and chewing doesnt help anymore....sure it gives me pain that i can physically feel but it only adds to the problem...kept using chems to kill the inner pain but still no relief, not sure what to do...stuck in a place somewhere between hell and the underworld....i just stare at the wall anc cry, and sh...idk whats wrong....all i kno is i hurt so much....hurting much pain, so many wounds and scars....resorted to pins on my face and mouth.....
    all i feel is pain coming from my heart :sad:
  2. Drekono

Drekono Well-Known Member

im so sorry for your pain :sad::hug:

Do you want to talk about why your feeling so bad? Im here to listen.
    I will be up for the entire night ....fighting my own battle with cutting/burning atm.
  3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

It sounds like you have realised that self harm actually solves nothing (and I can say that knowing that, and also being a self harmer). Maybe now is the time to look for more positive ways to deal with the excruciating pain you feel inside. Have you ever got professional help?

Do you want to talk about what it is that causes you to feel so vile inside?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.