triggering?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by toffeekitten, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toffeekitten

toffeekitten Well-Known Member

I really don't feel safe, dont want to live through this weekend.

2. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Please let us know more about why you do not feel safe.

Is this danger from your own self as regards thoughts of suicide?

Or are you living in some kind of abusive relationship - family or so on?

As you have written so little - I hope you can add some more - so that we can advise you more.

Of course, because you are in the UK I can say that if you really think you will harm yourself - you can go to the nearest hospital or one with a mental health ward situated.

It would be better if you had someone you knew speak to you - is there anyone close you can talk to or any family who understand the situation.

Just let us know you are alright for now and I can add more - as I'm off out for a bit of fresh air. It is raining were I am - and although it is a long shot - I see your screen-name might indicate support of a particular football team?

Sorry to be so short in reply but will answer as soon as I get back.

Sorry to see you feeling this way - but glad you have said something - because that connects you to someone who cares.

I really hope you are OK - please let us know and good luck for now.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know that feeling hun i do hope you reach out to someone okay stay safe call your therapist doctor let themknow how you are feeling or go to hospital okay Hugs to you

4. toffeekitten

No im not a football supporter? :s

I dont feel safe from myself.
    I'm too scared to go to hospital, i just want to die

5. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

How are you this morning? X

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

There is no need to worry about the hospital.. It's not like in the movies..They are clean and have floor techs walking around who keep an eye on you so no one bothers you..I would take a book because you do alot of waiting around..You will see a pdoc once a day and maybe a therapist..They hold groups also so you can taslk about what brought you there..

7. toffeekitten

this morning...im still here and didnt attempt last night, i need to go slice and slice in the shower now..did some research last night on methods...its helped finalise my plan

8. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

You sound in such despair. What's happening for you?
    Sending love xx

9. toffeekitten

One of my close friends killed herself 2 weeks ago tomorrow

10. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

How do you feel about that? X

11. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

My best friend (well, only friend) killed herself earlier this year. You are not alone but do not bottle up feelings. You can talk openly on here, no-one will judge you.

12. toffeekitten

I feel awful. I want to join her, have tried to twice since she passed. I feel really guilty, urgh..too much to type.

13. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

You should not feel guilty. It was her decision. You can get help for how you feel, your survivor guilt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.