triggs 8/09/2009

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Kaos General, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Dont know if anyone remembers triggs but its been exactly 1 year today since she took her own life. Ill always remember her so laters triggs, hope your finally happy now :missyou:
  2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Of coarse i remember Laura. She was so sweet. I'm still very saddened by what happened. She's still on my SF Friendlist, and it will ALWAYS stay there.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

she was first one reach out to me here oh so sad so young god why
  4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I guess I missed it because 8-9-2009 is the same date that my best friend killed himself. Unbelievable, and I do remember Triggs, though not well. RIP

**edit** the U.S, we write dates with the month first, then the day of the month and I forgot that in most of Europe (to the best of my knowledge), it's the day, then month, friend died on August 9...

Regardless, I remember when a family member notified us about was horrible to hear of it and like Crimson below, my thoughts also are with her family
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
  5. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

wow a hole year , i remeber her but wasnt close with her , she helped me a few times tho very sad , my thoughts go out to her and her family at this time
  6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Yeah I remember Laura. Quite the amazing person and I still miss her. Helped me as well as others on here through some rough spots.
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you lost your friend.....before my time here but so sad to hear..
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

can't believe its been a year since she died :( miss her a lot, rip.
  9. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

what is her username? if is ok?
  10. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

its been a year :( fuck !!! :S
  11. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I remember Triggs. She is still on my friend list. Rest in peace :heart: