1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble ahead

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Angel12, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel12

    Angel12 Active Member

    I just got off the phone with the police department in my mother area and said they can't do anything about it. Because all the information I give them about my mother comes from my dealings with her a year ago. Even if I did give them recent update on my mother activities. I know my family won't do anything about my mother mental illness. They just want my mother to rot and suffer while they are living the good life.

    I did a Chinese tea leaf reading on my mother and it say trouble ahead-be careful.
  2. Sadeyes

    Sadeyes Staff Alumni

    Is there a mental health clinic in the area or is it warranted for you to call Adult Protective Services?
  3. Angel12

    Angel12 Active Member

    Yes there are psychiatrist hospitals in my mother area but they can not do anything about my mother. Unless if she comes herself.
  4. 1Lefty

    1Lefty Well-Known Member

    I don't know where you live, or what the policies are, but here, a friend or family member can fill an affadavit that the person is a danger to themselves or someone else. The police then pick the person up for a 72-hour observation, and there may be a recommendation for further in-house treatment. Also, the policw here can be called to do a welfare check, where they go to the residence and try to determine how competent the person is. Good Luck
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.