trouble on my mind

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by flayflow, Apr 8, 2009.

1. flayflow

flayflow Well-Known Member

On saturday my bf came in me.
    im not on the pill or anything.
    but from the position i was in some of it came back out.

im not sure when my next period is and it is to early to take a pregnancy test.

i dont know what to do. how long until you start to show signs of pregnancy?
    iv been through an abortion before and it distroyed me but this time we have planned it. but we are struggling with money atm and iv told him i will take neccessery actions if needs be...again... he's so surportive which is what i need, i know he isn't going to run away like the last guy did. i dont want to bring a child up in a broken family.

i just need some advice of what to do and how to do it i guess. i just want to know when the signs should start showing roughly because th anxity is killing me
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

ok, your panicing.
    the chance of getting pregnant is still quite small. it has to be on a certain day etc. now in regards to sme coming out, that doesnt make a difference as a guy doesnt have to come for you to get pregnant due to pre cum etc.
    But seriously take a deep breath, your most likely over worrying
    when was your last period?and if its to early to take a test it'll be to early to get any signs
    also, the more you worry and stress about it, the higher the chances of a late period too hun.
    but yeah when was your last period
    :hug: dont be worrying
  3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

First of all I would start using protection to avoid this kind of situation in the future.