Troubled

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by elephanto2, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elephanto2

elephanto2 New Member

I have accepted I think I have a condition!
    Im so scared, of myself and to even tell people how much pain im in!
    Some days im completely fine and the next Im in such deep depression i think of the worst!
    I dont know what im doing in life. I sometimes find it extremely difficult to cope!
    I had the opportunity to go to the doctors but people think im insane and being "crazY" :( and shout at me for being stupid!
    no one understands! i feel alone! i feel troubled and sometimes struggle alot!
    All i have ever wanted is to be happy and content! and till this day i still wait!
    no one ever wants to help am i just crazy?

2. Vivek85

Vivek85 Active Member

I know what it's like to be isolated in thoughts of your own health condition.

I doubt you are "just crazy".

I think you're in a situation in which many of us find ourselves.

First, keep a journal of your thoughts, and write in it daily, on schedule, like in the morning.

Write in it whether you're depressed or fine.

After a while, consider giving or reading some of the journal to someone who won't judge you. If you don't know anyone who won't judge you, be patient with yourself and find someone who won't neglect your health like others might.

Consider contacting a professional, or calling a toll-free suicide hotline if you're unable to get help.

It's normal to feel alone and even struggle a lot sometimes. Avoid two things, however:
    1. refusing to seek professional help before you attempt to hurt yourself (or others)
    2. self-diagnosis - this is dangerous hypochondria since you can only be diagnosed with a condition by a qualified professional

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun sorry you are feeling so alone. Hope you continue to talk to us here ok you are not alone anymore hun hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.