1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

True Protein Whey

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Mikeintx, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Well after posting about the low carb ketchup I figured some people may be interested in this as well. A few weeks ago I bought a 25 lb bag of True Protein Whey Isolate which is on sale for an awesome price right now:

http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_Details.aspx?cid=22&pid=6842

It comes unflavored but they have flavor packets you can add yourself. The protein itself mixes pretty easily(at least as easy as any whey can be) and has a very neutral flavor that takes on anything else that you want to add to it(extracts, fruit, etc). I was using it unflavored for the past two weeks but I just received in the mail 3 different flavors to add. I ordered the premium flavor packets in Dutch chocolate, Vanilla cream, and mocha. I have tried the mocha and chocolate so far and they are amazing!!! I am really impressed with the quality and they contain no sugar as well. They offer a ton of flavors so ill def be ordering some different ones.

http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_Details.aspx?cid=57&pid=6777

Also I had to call once regarding the order and their customer service is stellar. I would definitely recommend shopping with them. They offer a ton of different custom mixes as well with many different types of protein(great for if you have any allergies).

2. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Awesome. I was looking for something like this. Thanks man.

3. Mikeintx

No problem, let me know if you have any questions. The best shake I made so far is a coffee shake using the mocha flavoring.

-coffee
    -splenda
    -mocha flavoring
    -ice cubes

It is amazzzinggggg!

4. Gallstones

Gallstones Member

I have a question, what's it for?

5. Mikeintx

for getting extra protein into your diet