True Protein Whey

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Mikeintx, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Well after posting about the low carb ketchup I figured some people may be interested in this as well. A few weeks ago I bought a 25 lb bag of True Protein Whey Isolate which is on sale for an awesome price right now:

It comes unflavored but they have flavor packets you can add yourself. The protein itself mixes pretty easily(at least as easy as any whey can be) and has a very neutral flavor that takes on anything else that you want to add to it(extracts, fruit, etc). I was using it unflavored for the past two weeks but I just received in the mail 3 different flavors to add. I ordered the premium flavor packets in Dutch chocolate, Vanilla cream, and mocha. I have tried the mocha and chocolate so far and they are amazing!!! I am really impressed with the quality and they contain no sugar as well. They offer a ton of flavors so ill def be ordering some different ones.

Also I had to call once regarding the order and their customer service is stellar. I would definitely recommend shopping with them. They offer a ton of different custom mixes as well with many different types of protein(great for if you have any allergies).
  2. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Awesome. I was looking for something like this. Thanks man.
  3. Mikeintx

No problem, let me know if you have any questions. The best shake I made so far is a coffee shake using the mocha flavoring.

-mocha flavoring
    -ice cubes

It is amazzzinggggg!
  4. Gallstones

Gallstones Member

I have a question, what's it for?
  5. Mikeintx

for getting extra protein into your diet