Trust and anger

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Jul 15, 2010.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

AT THIS MOMENT I DONT TRUST ANYONE AT ALL. I THOUGHT I HAD FRIENDS, PEOPLE WOULD DIDNT JUDGE BUT APPERANTLY THEY ARE WALKING AWAY JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER SITE I HAVE BEEN ON, JUST LIKE IN REAL LIFE. PEOPLE WHO I TRUSTED HERE MAKING ME WISH I HAD NEVER COME HERE. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU TO ARE SO STUPID TO BELIEVE THAT I LOOK FOR ATTENTION; U CAN PISS OFF, U DONT KNO ME NOR WILL U EVER KNOW ME. IM NOT GONNA SIT HERE AND EXPLAIN TO U WHY I AM HERE, UR NOT WORTH IT. AND IF U THINK IM GONNA SAY SOMETHING IN CHAT THAN U CAN FORGET THAT I DONT SPEAK MUCH FOR A REASON, AND THAT REASON U WILL NEVER KNOW. ASK THE FEW PEOPLE HERE I DO TALK TO AND ULL SEE I DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO AVOID TALKING OR BEING IN THE MIDDLE OF THINGS. SO IF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME f@ckING SAY IT TO MY FACE!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry someone hurt you YOur right no one has the right to judge anyone
    Anathema there are good people here too though and i want you to know i understand okay don't let these ignorant people hurt youwith their words They obviously need to grow the hell up and just keep their mouth shut if they have nothing helpful to say. Take care okay let the bad words said go thru don't acknowledge them and only hold on to the words that heal take care okay
    I know your pain i have felt it on another forum and it hurts deep please don't give them that power okay i care and i hope your sadness and pain lessen soon

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are hurt Anathema....I understand why you are here and know youre not just looking for attention...dont let them drive you off SF....
    there are caring people here .....

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

What's happened Meg??

Gimme a PM if you need to talk.

:hug: :arms:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: 'ssss meg! Am here if you wanna talk about it :hug:

Take a walk, try and cool down then think about it, try not to make any decisions when angry (easier said, i know :laugh: ) but we've all been there, take a step back and calm yourself :hug: They're not worth the anger you're feeling right now.

6. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

meg, im really sorry these people hurt you. i know you don't like to talk much, but if you ever do, i am here for you. dont keep it all bottled up...hugggess