Trust no one? Yes or no.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Louis03, Oct 10, 2012.

Trust no one?

Poll closed Nov 9, 2012.
  1. Yes.

2. No.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louis03

Louis03 Well-Known Member

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

No. I'd say give people the chance to earn your trust.
  3. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Difficult.... hrmmmm. trust someone... and potentilly find someone horrible... or trust no one and meet no one amazing.... or anyone..... tbh I really dont know
  4. empty101

empty101 Well-Known Member

Don't trust most people, be careful who you trust but it's important to have someone you trust.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

No matter how many times I think I can trust someone, or how many years I've known them, or how much I think they've got my best interests in mind...they always stab me in the back. So for me personally, I can't trust anyone anymore. I don't care if that sounds bitter or anything....when you get hurt so many times, you get to a point where you no longer care.
  6. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Just as one cannot live without help from other people, you cannot live without trusting others; the extent of that trust you put in a person, however, is what you should be careful of.
    It sounds weird, but there is just one person that I trust with my very life, even though we no longer talk and have not seen each other for almost three years - however much time passes and what changes, I always know that I will be able to trust her with anything.
  7. JustFirefly

JustFirefly Well-Known Member

Trust no one until they have proven they can be trusted.
  8. I want to trust someone, anyone! But I can't.
  9. destroythesethoughts

destroythesethoughts Active Member

I think I've learned to half trust people. Like, I always have my doubts about them. Because anyone can backstab you in a heart beat and you should always be one step ahead of everyone. but pretty much, trust no one.
  10. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

In order to survive in life, you must trust people... but you don't have to leave yourself vulnerable. Make conscious choices on who you trust, what you trust them with, and always ensure you have a certain degree of defense available so that you're never left just high and dry.
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Thats easy for me.. I trust only one person..I met her here on the forum..I have agoriphobia-So I don't leave my room unless I have to.. I also have socialphobia- So I avoid people..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.