Trust no one

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Some member, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some member

Some member Guest

I thought you were a friend but you hurt me and you don't seem to care.
    I find it hard trusting people but I trusted you and you go and throw it back into my face.
    You judge me on how I am and think it is down to me when you should be looking at other people. I have it alot with other people and never expected it from you.
    Maybe the friendship meant nothing to you :(

2. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Suprise. That is why I do not make friends.

3. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Trusting is the easy part, it's going on in a relationship of trust that's hard. I heard I have too high standards. But betrayal is betrayal. There's no half-betrayal. *sighs*

4. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

I know how you feel...I find it hard trusting people myself

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

So do I. But the sad thing is I keep letting myself trust people. I keep believing them and thinking maybe this time it will be different. But it isnt. And the worst thing about it all is that I keep doing it to myself. Dont know what to say to make it better for you but I'll offer :arms:

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

exactly don't trust i keep saying don't trust but i do and get burned each time.
    here is different here no one hurts you here but trust so hard to do sohard.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I too have major trust issues.. I won't let anyone get close to me and I am really closed mouth when it comes to my thoughts.. I have made friends here at the forum and have put my trust into there hands..Two of which I talk to dailey via emails..I live with my sister and can't even trust her.. She repeats everything thing I tell her..

8. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

Major trust issues here too.

9. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

I think that I'm better off not trusting people, despite it making me more skeptical. Believing that somebody will/won't do something without sufficient knowledge of the situation or their character isn't a smart thing to do in my opinion. It can also put this person up on a pedestal, making them seem like they can't do wrong, and when they do it is quite the shock to our system, if we trusted them wholeheartedly. I am yet to meet one single person that has not let me down, but I don't blame them because it is hard to meet human expectations, and I've let people down lots of times.

Still, people should have trust for some people, like a partner, husband or wife. If you can't trust them, you have some relationship issues. And even if they do let you down it doesn't mean that you can't trust them, maybe it just means you should be a bit more wary or mindful of what can happen.

10. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I don't trust anybody either, and I have a hard time making friends because of it.

11. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

Real friendship is hard to come by, learn from the mistake and move on. If u look hard enough, i am sure u will find friendship basing on mutual gains all around you, thats how it works. U don't have to block out all ur trust, trust in varies level according to how trustworthy one are, it is human's natural ability to learn, in time u can tell who u can really trust and who can be ur real friends. Don't be afaird of failures, failures come before sucess, my idea of friendship got rejected so many times before i found what i can finally call "a friend".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.