Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by tishany, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tishany

tishany Member

I will never trust again. I think it's impossible. I'm 22 and I don't know one man that I trust and I don't think I could ever trust one. Eventually they will show their true colors and hurt you in someway, shape or form. I want to love and be loved but how can you ever love someone you could never trust. There is nothing a man could tell me that would make me trust him. I HATE THEM. i sound like a child i know, but it just hurts so much and all I want to do is cry because this is all my fathers fault and i hate hime so much and i want to know why he did what he did. i didn't ask to be brought to this world. this is so hard to understand for me. i feel like such an adult sometimes and then i have days like this where i want to just curl up and cry. i don't want to hate my life. but i sometimes don't see any hope for a better future and feel like i'm living just because i'm not dead. i'm tired of just going through the motions.
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Well, I am male, and I'm here to give you support :hug:
  3. It's the same with both men and women. Both hurt others alot. Recently, my ex-girlfriend hurt me by announcing to me three days prior to my scheduled visit to her in Canada, that she "needed" to break up with me, due to her mental illness, and that she decided she couldn't be with me anymore because of it, yet I had known her for a month, talked with her for over eight hours almost every day. I've been having horrible nightmares almost every day since she broke up with me, my waking up wanting to kill myself because of the nightmares. It's a horrible feeling.
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.