Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by absolution, May 14, 2011.

1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Why is it that I am drawn to the untrustworthy people? I thought I could trust her! But no...

Why do I keep opening up and letting people in when I know it will only bring me pain?! Why can't anyone be fucking trusted?!?! :mad:

Sorry, this thread is kinda pointless and I'll understand if no one responds.
  2. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

hey Jaded, its not pointless...your point was one i made in my notes to therapist.

i have been so let down by those i thought i could trust above all others i.e. family in such evil ways, i distrust everyone, as if you cant trust your own family who can you trust. i feel bad for that and i try not to let that cloud my judgement. i guess you are a fairly easy going person and so people take advantage of your good nature, its not right but it happens so dont blame yourself, you are the good and they are the bad. dont let them cloud your judgement, not everyone is like that, be happy with yourself, dont let bad people make your something different. :hug:
  3. 41021

41021 Banned Member

What's up Kiddo? ****gentle gentle hugs****
  4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I don't think this is a pointless thread either.

Just this week I learned that folks I mentored and promoted are trying to take my job while I'm on leave from work. I mean, I helped these guys out from the get go - taught them all they know and now they want me out, want my job. Its not that i'm bitter, its not that I resent their wishing to move up in the company - what I am is sad that they would pretty much put a knife in my back after all I've done for them WHILE they send me texts or emails to say they are thinking of me and blah blah blah.

I have a hard time believing in people, in their words. Actions, however, show me much more. I think a lot of us have had our precious trust tested over and over. After so much betrayal it is difficult to open up again, but sometimes if we try to do so just a little bit at a time, it helps.

I am sorry you are hurting and were hurt by this person.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
  5. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

i've had my trust broken so much over the years, that for me it's hard to talk to anyone because i don't know there intentions
  6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thanks for the replies guys. :grouphug:

It's really hard to know what people want from me. And it's just... I get so close to people and its stupid because I know they are going to hurt me and break my trust sooner or later.

Sigh.. Idk what to do.. :sad:
  7. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Trust is very important.Life cannot be fully enjoyed without it being there in the mutual sense.

I really really hope someone worthy of your trust comes along soon and takes you on the most fantastic life journey. :)
  8. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

What is this "Trust" thing you speak of? :taunt: Can you eat it?

Nah, seriously, it's been that long since I've trusted anybody that I've forgotten the meaning of the word...and apparently so did all the other so-called "friends" who f****d me over.

Not pointless. I know full well how you're feeling. Simply put, some people just suck.

Oh well, there's always virtual hugs :hug: Feel better. And I hope you can find some trustworthy people out there somewhere.
  9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Yeah i suppose you are right. And I hope someone does because as of now I have lost all faith in the human race.

:tongue: Yes you can eat it. lol

Im sorry you have been treated like I have. It truly sucks. And yes most people suck...

I guess one good thing about having so many people break my trust is that I know how it feels and wont be quick to do it to someone else.

Thanks for the hug. :hug: And I hope you find some as well.
  10. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

/me gives jaded a big plate of forum trust... we wont hurt you or let u it up and trust us. not everyone is bad :hug:
  11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Sorry hon but I've promised myself not to trust anyone else ever again. :sad:
    All it brings is hurt. And I cant take anymore of that..