Trusting others

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by White Dove, Jun 28, 2007.

1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Why do i always get hurt?

Why do i always trust others? Why do i believe them? Believe in them?

Why can i not see that not one person has ever loved me?

Why do i always open up my heart and let it get hurt?

Why can i not just be mean?

Why do i always have to be the one who gets hurt?

I try , do i not try to be a good person?

What have i ever done to deserve so much pain? hurt ?

Why did i have to be the one who ended up with cancer?

Given my past no one is going to believe it , heck i am not worth anything to anyone. I tried to be honest here but now i have posted something that was not true and i thought it was. I have so much guilt in me now. it is like i can not ever do anything right.

I wanted others to know that i was touched by someone. I wanted them to know that he had touched me in my heart and i wanted him to be a good memory , yet it was a lie.

i practically posted a lie and i had made a promise to God to never post anything that was not true again , now i broke that promise to you God. I am worthless. I just can not trust anyone. how can i?

How can i ever trust again. God i hurt , i hurt so much. this pain is killing me inside. it is slowly killing me. Why let me suffer like this , why??
  2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i know the feeling. everytime i think there is a worthwhile to person that comes into my life. they hurt me.
    i wish there was something i could do for you. i really do, but i don't have any answers. we are both in the same boat
  3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

:hug: You're a lovely person hun and I'm not just saying it. I know I don't know you all that well but you appear to have a heart of gold and it's really unfortunate that your good qualities have been taken advantage of and you've been left hurt. Being able to trust people after you've been let down badly can be a hard task but it is possible. Please try to believe me when I say not everyone is going smash your trust and there are nice people out there. You deserve to be loved and respected, you are not worthless, far from it. You didn't deliberately post a lie and I'm sure God would forgive you for that, you posted something that you honestly in your heart believed was the truth, you have done nothing wrong. Here for you anytime. :hug: