Trusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lola 2018

All I can say is I'm too trusting that make me stupid I see good in everyone well if I look back at my life which I get to do everyday I see what trusting got me and yet years later I'm still trusting after all the beatings after all the rapes I see good in everyone now if that don't yell out stupid nothing will

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
All I can say is I'm too trusting that make me stupid I see good in everyone well if I look back at my life which I get to do everyday I see what trusting got me and yet years later I'm still trusting after all the beatings after all the rapes I see good in everyone now if that don't yell out stupid nothing will
I know what you mean but you should always try to find good in people but let trust build over time we have all got burned by people we trust but you have to concentrate on the people that deserved your trust remember don't give trust let it happen naturaly over time I wish you all the good will I can muster and care about you im sorry about your past but look to the future and keep coming here we all care

KG654

You are not stupid, you should not say negative things about yourself that way. it's good and positive to see the good in people, as a general rule. When someone shows to be consistently harmful to you or hurtful to others, be on guard even s you love them. Don't put yourself in a harmful situation, but love from a safe place. Stay away and aware, but not hard-hearted. I know it's a tough balance. Did you ever get the magnesium like I suggested? It really does help. <3

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
There is good and bad in everyone. We dont know what someone is going to do before they do it, it does not make you less of a person than anyone else, life has a way of throwing a stick in our fan and life is so short that dwelling on every decision we made in life can actually stop life from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00