Truth be told about "people"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daphna

Ninja of light
We are all victims, so I cannot agree. But this is your post to let it all out. What made you so angry? Wanna talk about it? Blessings..

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
I plan to, and everyone has things about them that are hypocritical, even you. I plan to shoot myself somewhere down the line, so I don't need your fucking direction. Thanks, the both of you, kyle and sinn.

R

Robin

I have no idea who started sniping who, or who first believed they were being sniped at when they weren't but it can stop pls.

First round of beer is on me, and non of that bud crap either :bleh:

R

Robin

I wasn't meaning you. :S
Case in point. I've also known folks to claim the same and mean otherwise too, if you are all that bored you are more concerned with pushing others below you on the social ladder then go for a walk when it is safe to do so in your area, single best advice anyone can have in my experience :)

Case in point. I've also known folks to claim the same and mean otherwise too, if you are all that bored you are more concerned with pushing others below you on the social ladder then go for a walk when it is safe to do so in your area, single best advice anyone can have in my experience :)
Why am i suddenly the bad guy here for only agreeing that some people need to be shot? Why on earth would i be meaning prinn? I was actually meaning more towards like you know serial killers, people who abuse animals and children etc etc.... but hey if you insist on thinking it prinn then whatever floats your boat. Though that's honestly not what i was meaning...

R

Robin

Why am i suddenly the bad guy here for only agreeing that some people need to be shot? Why on earth would i be meaning prinn? I was actually meaning more towards like you know serial killers, people who abuse animals and children etc etc.... but hey if you insist on thinking it prinn then whatever floats your boat. Though that's honestly not what i was meaning...
Pls quote me where I was having a go at you aka case in point. There's enough stress in our lives without everyone jumping to conclusions. Unless it's actually said, word for word no possibility for mistaking it for between the lines, it didn't happen.

As for the bans in chat, you can all post in letters and an admin can refer to the logs, which have access to pm's in chat too, which I don't, hence why Bleeding was also banned despite being ganged up upon as I could not verify if he was actually a troll or not.

R

Robin

I dunno what this spat is all about between you all, pls refer to your posts in letters so we can resolve it and get back to giving everyone the support they deserve and not just taking pot shots at everyone.

Can you please remove the bottom part and open a thread somewher else where it is between ONLY US not the WHOLE forum.... these things are private matters...

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
What is this unrelated SHIT? Two people came into my thread and told me to kill myself. End of. Everything after that I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and it doesn't involve me.

What is this unrelated SHIT? Two people came into my thread and told me to kill myself. End of. Everything after that I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and it doesn't involve me.
Prinn, as i said before i did NOT tell you to kill your self. I am sorry that you feel everything i say revolves around you. It doesn't. Like i said was meaning serial killers, people who abuse animals and children. Now if you are any of those things(killer, abuse animals and people) then sure i told you too, i doubt you do so i did not aim those things at you. Please know that i was just sharing an opinion with you and i would NEVER tell ANYONE to kill themselves or encourage them to do so.

Also i'd like to add that i am sorry that we have taken over your thread. I was only agreeing with you. Nothing else. Then Robin comes on and insists on bringing a private unrelated issue on YOUR thread?!...... WTF!?!?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
lol pull the victim card... becuase you obviously weren't telling anyone to kill themself in the OP...
And you don't know what fucking context that was in. Did you not come in here and insinuate that I'm the hypocrite? Yes, you did. And your friend came in and agreed with you.

kyle88

Ruh Roh... jumping to conclusions again are we?

I said... "I agree... espcially hyprocrites"... now where did I say "Prinnctopher's Belt", you're the one calling yourself a hypocrite in THIS thread, not me.

Ofcourse, the world revolves around you... I forgot.. and like sinns already said 2 fucking times, what she was referring to...

You obviously don't like reading people reason and assume the worst in them as always :)

Cool beans... you and Robin can have a nice night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00