Truthfully and honestly considering it..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mlxjaded, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

If you've ever seen any of my other posts, it's normally me, late at night, complaining about something or the other. Then, the next morning/day/night, I come back and admit I am scared to die.

Well.
    Today is different.

First, it's daytime.
    Second, I'm not scared to die anymore; I'm scared to live.

These past couple weeks have been so hard for me.
    I just really really want to end it.

I'm truthfully, honestly, and rationally thinking about it.

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

What has happened these past couple of weeks hon? :hug: hang in there. Talk to us, maybe we can help.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun there is no rational thinking when it comes to taking ones life. what it is is depression and distorted thoughts making you think it is right thing to do
    You need to get some help okay for you Your meds changed up a bit some more therapy i do hope you continue to reach out okay here and in real life hugs

4. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

hey...talk to us...the way you are feeling made me feel better...that may sound odd, but i said to my doc/therapist last week "i am not scared of death, but living" or words to that effect. so i am guessing this must be a common feeling amongst us tortured souls and i was like, thank god someone else gets it!

ok, now you made me feel better, i hope i can make you feel better. you have already helped one person on this forum (me) so your life has meaning and you have the potential to help people.

what has gotten you to this point today? open up more if you can...let us try and support you and hopefully make YOU feel better enough to get through to the next day when maybe things will look different.

:hug:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

What has changed to make you think like this?? Suicide isn't the answer..Is there anything we can do?? Why don't you tell us about what has triggered you?? We are here for you..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.