Try to use 'Law Of Attraction' techniques to feel better.....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BigCityDreams, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigCityDreams

BigCityDreams Member

It doesn't work for long.
    Feeling particularly unloved and hopeless today.

I don't feel as if I have ACCESS to love. You know? I feel that whenever I extend love, I am not loved back.
    Whenever I open my heart, it is stomped on. Whenever I extend myself in warmth and/or friendship, I am rejected.

Is anyone into Tarot? I did a Tarot reading to find out what a couple of people I care about (but who don't care back) would think if I ended my life.
    And the cards told me that they seriously wouldn't care much. Either now or in the future.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Cards cannot predict how others will respond or feel hun i am sure that these friends would care if you left

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am sorry people are treating you that way. Thats horrible and painful !!!!!! for sure. To have your heart stomped on. To not be loved back. That is very painful. Sounds like you have a good heart though if you extend your heart and love to others.

I do not trust tarot readings unless they are done by someone for me. someone who is clear. Not in pain or fear. Not feeling hurt. Because otherwise the answers will be tainted by the pain with which the reader read them.

The law of attraction, as I understand it is a bit different from what many people think. We are always attracting. The law of attrction is always in play, as far as i have heard. It is just a matter of what we are attracting. Today I felt fear. So I got fear responses from the doctor. That was the energy I had/put out there.. So It is what I attracted.

The LOA is all about whatever we think we will draw to us. Its applicable to every thought. Learning to have mastery over it is a long process, to say the least. Even the masters likely are always working on it. Changing the thoughts is the challenge. And how hard is that?? Very hard, if you ask me.

I hope you will keep working on those thoughts. I know it is a huge challenge for me. To change those thought patterns that are so ingrained in the mind. Its a tough one. People who practice law of attraction will often keep a gratitude journal. They know that if they can identify things to be grateful for, it will likely attract more things to be grateful for

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.