tryed getting upto the shed today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tom2487, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom2487

tom2487 Banned Member

ive been feelin suicidal lately, today i tryed getting into the garage and <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>, luckily my dad has the lock for the garage and i could not get up there. do you think i would of succeeded if i had done this.

anyone else tryed doing anything like this and not succeeded, it would make me feel better if you have but please be honest.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2011
  2. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

why do you want to kill yourself?
  3. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Please DO NOT hurt yourself, whats been happening with you anyway? :hug: Where here for you, always :console:
  4. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

I've thought about it but never to the point were I was on the ledge looking at some crowd, maybe a crowd of assholes shouting "Jump"

Be tempting to jump on one of them!

But seriously, forget about it bro - and TALK to someone. If there is nobody you feel comfortable with - maybe people around you are 100% trusted. your dad - you may have conflict at your age but he would take your place if he could. His life, your poor old mums, siblings and people you may not even suspect would care for you.

That said,please explain yourself more and explain WHY you feel this way.

But don't do it bro. Life is hard, sometimes ugly but the good outweighs the bad.

You may think the future is set for you - but you don't know that - not really. We don't know what might happen this year. A change of weather, some creative streak, a touch of good luck, romance even. But, before you love others you gotta love yourself. We keep hearing that - and even I wake up and think fu** this, but even an asshole like me is not really a bad guy.

So hold on in buddy - talk to us about it - set aside the thoughts of ending it all and maybe just try to end certain aspects of your life that make you feel this way.

Good luck and I hope, pray and cross my fingers you are OK.
  5. Not quite the same as yours but i didn't succeed because someone pull the cops on me.. Thank god, you didn't succeed in killing yourself.. Take care and pls don't kill yourself, we are here to talk to you..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.