tryed to fight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by justmeonlyme, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

ummmm so i havent posted in the forum for a bit ive been on chat but not the forum so sorry if i find it hard to explan what i mean...
    i feel like im falling apart i feel like im literly falling apart its like everything inside me is breacking things where good for a bit i spent new years and a couple of days after with my 2 bestfriends and things where great 2010started so great i though it was going to be a good year i was determaned to make it a good year!! but then i got home and i started to crash but i tryed to stay positive and continue to fight to stay positive but today i just feel like im completly losing it i dont want to fight anymore i cant i have no energy all i do is disapoint everyone! i promised people i wouldnt do anything but i dont think i can do this much longer i just want it to be over!

2. What's wrong? You haven't tell me what is making you crash? Hey.. and you are a senior member in this forum. So please hang on in there.. I hope to see you in this forum ranting it all out and feeling better ok?? Don't do any thing harmful to yourself please!!

3. justmeonlyme

nothing really happened all the thoughts of been alone and messing everthing up and just getting in the way and so on came flooding back and been at home has become quite a trigger for me in general

4. get outside and run.. Nice to feel the air around you.. Run and feel the nice feelings.. Try get out from the house and exercise..

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i know how family can trigger all that frustration insecurities and pain. Is there a way for you to get out a bit to clear your head. Go for a coffee meet up with some friends. It is good you can vent here but please don't harm yourself. I have called crisis lines just to talk and for the most they have been very helpful Pm me any time okay just hold on family will be just that a pain so just ignore them okay and try to get away for awhile

6. justmeonlyme

i try to get out as much as i can i try to find things to do but theres only so much you can do when you live in the middle of know where and have no car. i know if i just hold on another month untill school is back i want have to be home so much (school brings its own issues but i can mange that) bt its the now that im struggling with... i promised my bf i wouldnt do anything and im really trying but its hard!!

7. total eclipse

can you call your bf just to talk to calm your mind down a bit. Your children will be back in school soon enough okay just breath some listen to quiet music something okay please stay safe

8. justmeonlyme

no i cant just call him he lives a million milles away it cost way to much we do talk as much as i can though
    and what my children :blink: no its me thats back at school lol

9. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hey,

Could you send him a E-mail? I get back to school tomorrow, it can be awfully stressful and hard to cope with at times. What year are you in? Do you have friends? If so you can hang around with them play a sport such as football or something it might keep your mind at ease for a bit :hug: take care x

10. justmeonlyme

hes asleep right now he will message me when he gets up
    and i dont go back to school till early feb im entering my final year of high school. i have friends and hang out with them as much as i can. i play soccer (football) but its summer now so there is no soccer

11. total eclipse

lol your back in school well hope you hang on then because you know things will get better hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.