Trying is the first step toward failure... and nothing more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by randomguy9, Aug 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

I have spent a lot of time looking at the facts of my life recently...

In a time where you need a bachlors degree to get a fucking minimum wage job I am a college dropout...

In a time where phyiscal jobs are previlant, i have a set of bad knees... that I am to scared to get looked at as the word surgery and the money that it would cost, would be the final trigger...

In a time where family is supsoed to be important, women have no interest in me and who the hell can blame them? I have no future, no ability to be a good spouse or father...

I was born with a loseing hand... people who are sucesfull at anything are born with that aptitude. I have tried many subjjects in school and tehre was never one that jumped out at me as something id be good at. I tried sports but my legs weren't going to allow that.. I can barely outrun a snail...

I don't have the basic skills needed to cope in life... My chances at developing social skills as a child were destroyed by a bully who very well could be the reincarnation of Hitler... No one is that evil but people in that category. I grew up nearly alone... and when i thought i found friends they cut ties wtih me... again and again. I can't handle people... I'll never have enough skills to get even a basic job with people...

I want to die... nothing fixes my problems. The same fucking shit happens over and over and over again and the result is alwys the same... no matter how hard i work i always fail... dosn't matter if it is school, job hunting, socializeing, or fucking games... i never do well...

I have nothing to smile about...

2. Royalsapphire

Royalsapphire Member

Please, don't say that :( ! You have also something to smile!! Your heart ! Your heart is your treasure! Your soul! You are a beautiful peron ! I think you have onlybto believe in yourself !!! Why you didn't?! In the world there are many many different people you don't know!! So don't give in only because of your past!! Be strong and you will see I'm right!!

3. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

My heart? Really? Even if I am a good person... people don't see that... least not in the real world. Belive in myself? That is telling me to ignore a lifetimes worth of evidence that says the exact oppsosite.... I can't see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.