Trying my best

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Squidge, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidge

Squidge Member

Dont feel like I can do this anymore, I self harmed again for the first time in over 2 years the other day but I don't wanna be here anymore, the thoughts are increasing and nearly constant, I don't think I'm strong enough for this.

2. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that you self harmed again and that the thoughts are increasing. I know you can go through it because your not alone in your struggles. I'm here if you want to talk you can pm me at anytime. :hug:

I hope you continue to share you feelings and emotions with us. Do you know why the thoughts are increasing on you? I tend to find something active to do and that helps get the thoughts of my mind.

Trevor,

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You are strong enough for this, the fact that you are here posting and looking for help proves that. I'm sorry to hear that you self-harmed and I hope that things will start to get better for you soon.

4. Tmacster1

I hope you continue to feel secure on posting your feelings, thoughts, and emotions because you are showing a great deal of strength by posting here. I hope things will get better for you soon to. :hug:

Trevor,

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Squidge,

I read that you had a GP appointment scheduled for last Monday....how did it go, and are you still on the Fluoxetine? Outside these forums, I hope you have been able to discuss your feelings with someone available....I know getting those feelings across might seem too difficult, but maybe writing down your feelings on a piece of paper and then bringing it to someone could work for you. Please stay safe, and know that your partner and family are in my thoughts as well. :hug:

Alex

6. Tmacster1

I agree with your post Alex. Your in my thoughts as well and continue to stay safe. Alex brought up a few good points by writing down your feelings on a piece of paper. This can help the person who will try to help you later on. Of course hopefully you find someone who will work with. You'll be in my thoughts :hug:

Trevor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.