Trying not to cut...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Will, Oct 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will

Will Staff Alumni

But now I've sorta developed a habit of getting this board...and I will lean it on a wall. Then I...pull it, and it falls on my knee. It's like...kinda weird...but it hurts. For some reason, I'm trying to stay away from cutting, but I'm getting dangerously close to trying burning. I'm already hitting and hurting myself...

Does anyone understand?

2. iQuit

iQuit Well-Known Member

Don't do it anymore! I understand!

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

It's very hard to quit cutting, I know.....I have been craving self injurey tonight....but I won't give in, not now.

I understand...when we don't have ways of coping that works for us and we find cutting does......it's a very very hard battle...the key is trying not to and finding something to replace it. After awhile of not cutting it gets easier...but sometimes it's easy to give in....if you ever feel you need to cut of anything contact me....you can yell, scream, go all caps on me I don't care, that's a good way to vent.

Take Care sweetheart.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

~Carolyn :rose:

4. _nu

_nu Well-Known Member

burning? a long time ago i <mod edit:bunny - methods>. my skin screamed and left a very noticable scar. i told people i was drunk and was hanging out around a stove. anyway, i started to do it to my legs above my knee so no1 would see. it works, but i wouldnt recommend it. haven't done it in a long time. dont really feel a need to. :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2006
  5. riz

riz Senior Member

I understand very well. Burning has become one of my latest habits. I have also resorted to other forms of self harm..if you need to talk PM me

6. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

i understand....... i really do.. i wish i did not.. i wish i could help.. i wish i could stop.. i held it together for so long...

u r not alone

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I just thought I'd pop in and see if you were okay......are you feeling any better hun? :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.