trying really hard not to plan

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lotte, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

I am trying really hard. It's on my mind every hour, just churning in my mind. My mind doesn't even work when i'm stressed out, so i can't function well enough to make myself feel better. I don't want to kill myself tonight, but just in case it happens.....i love you, and a big thanks to all my friends in chat and sorry for ranting too much. i feel very crazy, but i know if i can make it through tonight, the neurologist appointment that i've been waiting an entire year for :( is finally coming up. so maybe i can get help. Love you guys :hug:

2. Sami8

Sami8 New Member

Hi lotte. I'm glad to hear from you. I'm trying really hard too so that makes 2 of us! I'm glad you don't want to do anything tonight. I'm glad you're here and I'm very glad to be talking with you. I just saw a neurologist today. Although I haven't been waiting a year I did have to wait awhile. Always look towards tomorrow. Always know that you are NEVER alone!

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Having those feelings is like OCD, they just do not go away unless you work on it...and going to see the neurologist and getting the care you need is an brave and wonderful step in working on that...please tell him/her what is going on and ask whether you are in need of a referral for additional care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.