Trying really, really hard. *Trigger*

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Spearmint, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:sad:
    I've gone like more than four weeks without it, and it's been getting increasingly harder, so much harder. I honestly don't know how much longer I can hold out for. I have absolutely no one to talk to about this, no one I want to talk to about this. I just want to feel, to cut, to burn, to bleed. Just want to do something, anything to make me feel real, to make me fucking feel anything. :dry:Ugh, I'm so pathetic.

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

4 weeks is amazing, Jess. I know it's hard but if you've made it that long I know you can find the strength to keep it up. You are doing great, hun. If you ever need to talk about it, you know how to reach me. Thinking of you. :hug:

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You aren't pathetic for wanting some kind of release to what you are feeling. I'm sorry you feel you have no one to talk to about things. That alone(b/c i know how you are feelings) is the hardest thing to cope with. I know that we are not as close as we used to be and that we've gotten into some fights but that doesn't mean my door isn't open. If you feel liek you are about to cut send me a pm, an email, an offline msn, or if I'm on msn me. I will try to help you as much as I possibly can. Take care of yourself Jess, in the end you only have you and I think you are special enough to survive this all.

be safe
    kells

4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Thank you Courtney.

Kellz, same goes for you. I know we aren't as close as we were, but if you need anything, you know where to find me. :hug: Thanks.

5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

AwesomeJess :hug: :hug:
    4 weeks is great, hun :cheekkiss and I know it's hard :sad: All I can do is repeat what's been said; Whenever you feel like doing something, please nudge me, or anything. I'll try and take you're mind off if I'm on. Try to distract yourself as much as possible and always keep thinking about the consequences. Is it worth it in the end? Perhaps that might help to keep you from doing anything.

You are stronger than you think :wub:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.