Trying so hard

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Queen_Akasha, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Queen_Akasha

Queen_Akasha Guest

Nevermind.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2007
  2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

What are you batttling against Queen?

Hun, hold on to that chair you are sitting on, and talk to the guest you invited at your table. Too late for tea, but never too late for a chat.
    :arms:

Queen, the more you try to keep the lid on, the harder it gets. Once the bottle has been shaken well enough, it will pup up sooner or later. Let it
    all out 'here' ... it is a start trust me.

granny :hug:

3. Queen_Akasha

Queen_Akasha Guest

That lid has stayed on the bottle for a long time now, and as soon as it'll be taken off, the entire content will come out with a huge explosion, which is not good. Not good at all.

I'm sorry. I tried to let some out, but I just can't.

Please don't worry, I'll survive. Just having a bad moment, that's all.

4. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Queen, have you ever seen a champagne lid popping? To make it more 'flashy' you shake the bottle first to get a greater effect. then the lid comes off and part of the content is lost....... but some do remain. Same goes about you or me.

The outburst allows the overflow to come out making room to breath a little longer without drawning.

I invite you to contact me in private messaging. I have some tea left (tisane should i way to be honest) and cookies. :)

5. Queen_Akasha

Queen_Akasha Guest

Thank you Granny. I've replied to your PM. :hug:

6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Yo A
    Life will always be an uphill battle, you just have to keep fighting. Keeping a tight lid on things will only make the explosion that much worse. You can always PM me if you need
    :hug: