trying this out

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by clairedelune, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

i've been pretty fed up with how life is going. it's never been easy for me. and so, i decided i would resort to things which would lead to this. i've been writing blog entries on xanga forever but since i would usually put them to private, no one really knows what i'm going through. so i guess this must be the perfect place to start with. :cool:
  2. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF , hope things become easier for u and that u find some sort of support here :)
    all the best
  3. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

Hi. I'm new too. No one's told me to get out yet. So I guess I'll be around for a little while.
  4. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

:hiya: Welcome to the forum, I hope that you find the help and support you need here.

Take Care

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Cheryl!! Take your time and look around.. Share when your ready.. We will offer support...
  6. clairedelune

thanks for the welcome evryone. i hope i find my place here. :spidey:
  7. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

Look around, take your time...this place is kind of big and takes a bit of exploring. But, it's worth it. I come here a lot now, and I'm fairly new.

The people here are great. Not only will they help you, but they actually know what you are feeling and dealing with. It's different than other places. People can relate. And, it's ok to feel bad here.

Hope to see you around! :smile:
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Welcome to SF Cheryl. :hug:
  9. clairedelune

wow. finally. heaven on earth. thanks guys for all the encouraging words about this site. hope i stay longer here. :sheep2:
  10. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :hug:
  11. clairedelune

thanks so much! what are the things you are most likely to enjoy here? :irony:
  12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Cheryl. I am glad you chose to join us. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.