trying to be happy :)

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by asking_advice, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

i decided to stop visit the chat room because i don't want to have an emotional attachment in the room as long my emotion is not stable. i'll be back if im ok. by next wednesday. my therapy will start again. when the sadness and negative thoughts cross in my mind. i told myself, don't follow what you feel. it is not true, just a chemical imbalanced in your brain and try to see the good things around me. my depression is hereditary so it is impossible to be treatable. it is for life, all i can do is control it. trying to be positive in life. see what is real problem or a worry. everyday im here in suicideforum, reading the forums without visiting the chat room. here i am, try to be happy and independent. sometimes, im tempted to enter the room because i miss lynn, sheep, briang, tiger, suicide, harry, iona and all regular chatters in the room. it's hard to discipline myself. i dont know if im corny or sweet. you will judge ^.^
  2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I think it's good keeping a level of discipline. Whatever helps. :)
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad you came here to visit us for awhile depression is hard to control at times taking meds make it more controlable it does help take edge off sadness. Hope your tomorrow is better and your depression starts to lift:IrishDoll:
  4. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

Stay strong
  5. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

I totally here we are just want u to feel best so dont worry about the chating..just take care of yourself :) & good luck with ur new therapy on wed :))
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.